Custom Course and Content Development
Since 1999 our team has designed and built more than 1,100 courses for the design and construction industry - and we can build courses for you, too.
RedVector has built its reputation on the strength, depth, and breadth of our content. Our dedicated team of multimedia developers, instructional designers, and technical writers create compelling and easy-to-use online courses. This team can work with you to develop targeted, branded, interactive online courses and assessments specific to your company's training needs and goals. This can help you reduce travel expenses, increase employees' billable time, and improve your return on investment.
RedVector uses a 5-step course development process:
- Analyze – formalize topics needed through client request, RFP guidelines and/or existing content
- Design – set learning objectives for each topic and lay out course storyboard
- Create – develop course materials, checkpoints and test questions that reinforce learning objectives
- Client Testing – document client comments, make changes and launch final product for client
- Evaluate/Enhance – perform a continual assessment via after-course surveys
RedVector handles standard state licensing board and professional organization accreditation steps from start to finish, including application preparation, submission, renewal, and reporting.
RedVector also provides custom webinar development and logistics services.
>> Click Here to Download Course Development Workflow Sample.